Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Back after a long break
 Latiff
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/24/2014 10:32:47 AM reply with quote send message to Latiff Object to Post   

Hello, I've been gone awhile. Focused on Poms in the past with great success, but as I've been gone awhile I'm not premium anymore so I'm looking for a breed that I can show with some success to get me "hooked" again and then I'll think about going premium so that I can breed. So I'd like a breed that's active but not crazy, I'm pretty much open to any breed. So what are your ideas. happy :) Thanks!!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2014 1:56:34 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

The breed that "did it" for me was Gordon Setters. We aren't the Great Danes or Goldens or Borzoi, but we have majors almost every show, and can get group and show placements, including BiS. I'm currently working on bringing a few traits up to snuff, but the other breeders (Morpurgo2, pooh98, Brerfox Kennel) have pups for sale. If you wanted to try your hand at finishing, I have a girl you could try. happy :)

Not sure when you left, but some judges like the owner to show the dog. Some also prefer dogs over bitches, and bitches over dogs. Just keep that in mind, regardless of the breed you choose. happy :)
 Rosepoint
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2014 10:46:30 PM reply with quote send message to Rosepoint Object to Post

I love goldens!! I have three litters available now if you're interested! Also, I really like cavaliers! I have one and am breeding her this week!
-Rosepoint Goldens

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.