Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Update on My Crew
 Little River Dog
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/26/2014 9:32:39 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Dog Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It's been a while since I've been around here. I always lurk through the boards but never really post so here's a quick update on my crew... happy :)

Riley turned 11 last month happy :) I can't believe I've been lucky enough to call her mine for that long. She's still going strong for her age as well. Here are some pictures I got of her last week.

Toddy is doing excellent as well. I realized on my last post about her I put that she was 1.5 that was supposed to say 2.5. She will be three in November. Time with them seems to fly by without notice. She will hopefully be moving to college with me next semester. Here are some pictures of our 3 mile hike/climb this week.

and one of our view from the top...

Tyson gave us a good scare around Father's Day. I was with my dad (Tyson lives with my mom). I got a frantic phone call from my mom saying that she and my step dad were on their way to the emergency vets because Tyson had just had a seizure. Well they got him there. The vets did tests on him. Ask if anything in his activity/diet had changed recently (which it had not). Tests came back normal. They told us to watch him closely, if he starts acting off in any way to contact them. We haven't seen any signs since then but our guard is still up. He's rarely left alone at the house now (which he loves).

Well there's my little update. If you'd like to follow my pack more often we can be found here... packdog.com/human/ande-1

Enjoy happy :)

-Ande @ Little River GSDs

-----
Last edited by Little River Dog on 7/26/2014 9:33:52 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 9:10:17 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Love your crew, they're all gorgeous! Hopefully Tyson won't have another seizure, and it's just a one time deal!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.