Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : after 8 years and 12 kennels on the game Im calling it quits offer on any of my kennels everything for sale
 Cadillac Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/28/2014 2:53:20 PM reply with quote send message to Cadillac Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

there are some source color projects, top dogs, and puppies with high sops. everything from my kennels is up for grabs but to be fair to everyone prices are as follows.

any champions $300 any fully sessioned adults $200 sessioned adults and pups $100 and everything else is $50

search the kennels as follows

Black Flash Springers
Breed emphasis
Cadillac kennels
Crema Kennels
Seapoint farms
winter halo kennels
white pearl waterdogs
Impala Kennels
Malibu Minion Kennels
Status Quo Kennels
Trolly Fox Kennels
Silver Sable Cockers

-----
Last edited by Cadillac Kennel on 7/28/2014 2:55:15 PM
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2014 4:26:34 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I'm not in any of your breeds but you may have more luck selling if you drop your prices a bit, especially since you're leaving and wont need the money. Just a recommendation. Sorry to see you leave!
 Cadillac Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2014 4:59:38 PM reply with quote send message to Cadillac Kennel Object to Post

just trying to be fair to those who are in the breeds selling their stock for more, not trying to undercut anyone but definitely all offers considered but above is the guideline
 Cadillac Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2014 10:08:56 PM reply with quote send message to Cadillac Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Cadillac Kennel on 7/28/2014 10:09:08 PM
 White Pearl Waterdogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2014 5:39:22 PM reply with quote send message to White Pearl Waterdogs Object to Post

put a bunch in sale status so they didn't have a long response time

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.