Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Don't have a heart attack when you see this...
 .Troubadour.
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/28/2014 8:38:09 PM reply with quote send message to .Troubadour. Object to Post   

Haven't had time to get rid of all these litters I had...I had 34 dogs last time I checked, decided to look today...*dies*

Total Dogs* 110

Whoosh, I know why the bill's so goshdarn high now! No time to get on SD and really look at things til today...after I get over the shock, I've got an FHing party going on! Lol.

Alexandria
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2014 12:59:44 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

110 adults?? Someone been gone a while? lol

How did the FH party go? Dang, 110 dogs. laugh :D
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 2:21:35 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yep, lol. And with 10 Corgi litters of 5-8 yeahhhhh, things really got out of hand. I'm all the way down to 49…kinda hard to decide what I really need and what can go at this point, lol.

Alexandria
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/30/2014 5:20:07 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

Having been there and done that I can say that it's actually pretty funny. I remember my reaction when it happened to me.

'What the...'
 .Troubadour.
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 6:34:31 PM reply with quote send message to .Troubadour. Object to Post

Now it is kinda funny! I thought my eyeballs were gonna pop right out of my head, when I saw that, lol.

Alexandria
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 7:08:33 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Lol, I'm at 18 and looking to see who I can get rid of, 49 (or 110!!) would kill me!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.