Search

.com Forum · Briard

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Briard Updates!
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/29/2014 1:42:58 PM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post   

I was hoping to get a forum going now that there's a few of us to share our accomplishments and news!

I can get started, My current high SOP is 90.95 - I can't wait to break into the 91 range!

As well as show lines, I'm working on color projects to bring up the less common colors, currently those lines are running in the high 40 to low 50 SOP range, they have come a long way from the source dogs I started with!

Currently I seem to be the only one showing on a regular basis, does anyone else have dogs they are sessioning for the ring?

I do have a few pups up for sale, a 90.05 and a 90.2 bitch for breeding if anyone is interested, They'll probably only be up for a few more days.

Taylor
 Campbell Love
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2014 10:54:58 PM reply with quote send message to Campbell Love Object to Post

That's an awesome accomplishment!!! Hope you break 91 soon! I'm currently sessioning one girl for the ring, but she has a lower SOP than that. In my other kennel Campbell Love I'm trying out the source dogs to start new lines. I don't really have a direction yet, I think I'm just getting my toes wet right now.
 Campbell Love
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2014 10:55:39 PM reply with quote send message to Campbell Love Object to Post

I guess this was written from Campbell Love...I thought I was in Campbell Sparks. Face Palm
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 4:54:40 AM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Most of the ones I'm currently seasoning are around 90.4-90.8 so you should be just fine! I have a few show 'fillers' that I can enter for you for points if needed too happy :) just let me know! I'm excited to have some more Chs out there!

Edit:
I broke 91 today with this pup!!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13337585

-----
Last edited by Sombra Kennels on 7/30/2014 12:44:57 PM
 Campbell Love
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 11:58:54 PM reply with quote send message to Campbell Love Object to Post

Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!!

I will let you know when I start to show them!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.