Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Banner Wanted! Payout $400
 BeauChien
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/31/2014 4:49:46 AM reply with quote send message to BeauChien Object to Post   

Hello, it has been quite a long time since I have been an active part of ShowDog.com, and since I have decided to dust off one of my old kennels (...the only one with money in it *cough*) I would like to treat myself to a beautiful banner to display on my kennel page. The payout is a little less than I've seen as the typical amount for a banner on this forum, but I'm trying to conserve my money. I've gotten too used to ShowRabbit where you can buy coins, hehe. Well, on to the details.

Kennel: BeauChien
Slogan: Beauty lies within
Breed:Papillon
Theme: Classic beauty. The kennel name is french, and if you can incorporate a french aspect into the banner great, but I don't want it too literal. I just want a breathtaking, classy banner. happy :)
Colors: Nothing too bright, very subdued. I'm not opposed to black and white, but think more like old photograph.
Font: Just stick with the theme.
Other: Surprise me! I'm all about innovative banner shapes and techniques. laugh :D

I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. If you have any further questions just shoot me a message.

-Britters
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2014 4:44:16 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

May have a go at this if I get time on the laptop later
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 2:42:42 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Pomp, should have time tonight to give this a go!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2014 2:45:05 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.