.com Forum · Standard Poodle

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Returning Kennel
 Analeyn
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/1/2014 1:29:55 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post   

Hi Everyone,

I used to play in Standard Poodles but had to leave suddenly due to RL complications.

However, I am back now and would certainly appreciate a brood bitch or two to begin with. Is anyone interested in selling me a few to either lease or own outright?

Thanks,
Analeyn
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 5:44:24 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Welcome back!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 10:18:59 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Hello! Welcome back! I see you've found out community page. I mostly have males up for sale at the moment but if I get any nice females, I will let you know! If you have any questions on the breed, feel free to ask.

-Hayley
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 10:52:14 AM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post

I'd be happy to give you some broods happy :) PM me info on what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do wink ;)
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 3:16:36 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you everyone happy :)

Shining Sun, I've PMed you

Analeyn

Edited to add - Some of you might remember the prefix 'Aerien' within some pedigrees? I used to breed in this kennel under that prefix happy :)

-----
Last edited by Analeyn on 8/1/2014 3:17:48 PM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.