Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : I'm baaaack!
 Shutterfox
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/4/2014 1:06:12 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post   

Anyone miss me? Hahaha!

Anywho, I've been gone for many, many months now and just let my poor dogs rot in my kennel. They're all quite old now, but I plan to get one more breeding out of the majority of my bitches. I see SOPs have rocketed up to 98! Way to go, Great Danes!

I won't be playing ShowDog anymore, but before I go, I figured I'd give it one last hoo-rah and sell off the pups. My bitches have been bred to some of the current top Danes on the game, so hopefully I'll end up with some stellar pups! Even though I will no longer play SD once the puppies are whelped, I'd really love to see my breeding lines continue in the game. After all, I *did* put a lot of time and effort into creating my breeding lines.

Those that are interested in acquiring some very nice Dane puppies to help keep my Shutterfox Danes breeding lines going strong, keep in touch with me through private message or this thread.

Who knows? Maybe one day I'll return and start playing again happy :)
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2014 2:34:38 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Hello! I never spoke to you and am not very active in my Great Dane kennel ( Grand Strand Kennels ). Welcome back but sorry to see you leave again! ):

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.