Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Unsure which breed to join? Have a read of this :)
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/5/2014 7:43:29 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post   

Gday!

If you are thinking of adding a new breed to your kennels - here is some information about 3 of the breeds that I am currently active in that would love some new players!

Caucasian Mountain Dogs (CMDs):

Top SOP: We just hit the early 89.00% in the past few weeks!

Breedable SOP range: mostly 88% and above, unless there is a high 87% with an awesome trait.

# of active kennels: Only THREE!!

Stud fees: 99% of studs are up for either $25 or $50. We currently have 16 studs available.

Anatolian Shepherds: (Tolians)

Top SOP: I believe someone just got a 91% dog the other day! Most of the high SOP dogs are in the 90% range

Breedable SOP range: We still have a lot of 89% dogs around too.

# of active kennels: Up until recently I was the only active kennel, but thankfully we now have 3 major kennels working on improving the breed, and we have recently had another 6 people join the breed (each with only a few dogs each). We are still looking for more players – and we would love to have some more competition in the show ring!

Stud fees: 18 studs currently available: ALL studs are up for $25 or $50

Tolians are one of those breeds that I just keep coming back to (have been on SD for 8 years). There are always friendly players, and everyone is willing to help eachother too which is awesome! I have had a project running for quite a while to improve the ‘Head’ trait – so there are always new projects coming up happy :)

Azawakhs: (I think of them as more refined and dignified Greyhounds, haha!!)

Top SOP: Just broke into the 90% range this fortnight which is awesome!

Breedable SOP range: majority are 88-89%

# of active kennels: A few months ago we lost 2 of the most major and highly respected players in the breed – so for a while it was just me. We have now got 6 kennels (5 of which have 10 dogs or less) active in the breed – so we definitely need some more active large scale kennels to help keep the breed going happy :)

Stud fees: $50 across the board. Approximately 18 studs available.

I am more than happy to set anyone up with some brood girls in any of the breeds listed above happy :)

I’m also more than happy to answer any questions on the breeds!

All of the above breeds have colour breeding available – however most of the people in each of the breeds aren’t currently focusing on colour breeding. Finding majors in these breeds is a bit hard at the moment due to a lack of entries as a lot of kennels have only just started out – but I always have pups being sessioned in all breeds – so there will always be competition when you’re ready to start showing! happy :)

For those interested my kennels are:
Ariege – Anatolian Shepherds
Quileute Legends – Caucasian Mountain Dogs
Chaos and Havoc - Azawakhs

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.