Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Leaving
 Shining Sun Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/11/2014 1:41:09 PM reply with quote send message to Shining Sun Kennels Object to Post   

Unfortunately, I no longer have the time or desire to continue the game. I have canceled my sub, and the account will drop to basic on the 14th. ALL DOGS ARE FOR SALE!! Before offering, please PM me! I have some of the top Poodles in the game, as well as several nice Newfoundlands, and I'd like them to go to APPROVED KENNELS who are going to use them to their full potential. I'll let everyone go for $1, since I won't be needing any cash in here.

I'll greatly miss this place, but after 3 years, I think it's time to move on wink ;) I hope to be back one day, but as of right now, I'm a crazy busy high school student who has enough things on her plate as it is.

Thanks!

~Shimmer
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/12/2014 3:38:26 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I don't think you can sell them for anything under $100.
Before you go Basic, why not make payouts in Nationals or the World Cup coming up.
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2014 4:03:14 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

You can sell for whatever price when an offer is made.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2014 3:31:29 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Sorry to see you go
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2014 12:37:08 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Bye Shimmer! Best of luck in your endeavors!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.