Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Color Breeding Program for Sale
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/12/2014 8:13:17 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post   

I have an established color breeding program available to the right person. This would be best for a person who wants to color/starter breed but doesn't want to start from scratch. This breeding program has been going on for multiple years and is about halfway to show quality. All of the colors are included in this program.

I would like to see all colors continue to be bred and not lost. Some of the colors are more difficult to get, however, which presents a good challenge!

The breed is Cane Corso, which has color pics by Picardy. The colors involved are: Red, Red w/ black mask, Fawn, Fawn w/ black mask, Blue Fawn (Formentino), Blue, Black.

I brought back Blue and Black and now they are seen in the show quality level Cani Corsi. The red colors are more difficult to keep in the midst of the brindles which overtook the reds in the first place. So, this is definitely a challenge.

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=e+t+e+r+n+i+t+y

There is a full kennel of ready-to-breed males and females. Be advised, I am not going to be upgrading this kennel for you. It is basic at the moment and hasn't been logged into since before it downgraded. You are the one who has to upgrade it and keep it as I transfer ownership to you.

If you are interested, please message me here!
 Annemek Skye Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2014 11:08:29 PM reply with quote send message to Annemek Skye Terriers Object to Post

Just wondering if anyone has taken over your color breeding project yet. If it is still available could you PM me please because I am very interested. Thanks happy :)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/14/2014 7:11:10 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

PM'd you!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.