Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Water Dog

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : High Quality Portie Pups For Sale!
 Vivente
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/25/2014 10:55:23 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post   

If you are looking into another breed, or already breeding and need some new stock, I had some very nice litters recently and am not able to keep all of the show quality puppies. The boys are all 91.20+ SOP and should finish easily, and the bitch is also finishable (with enough competition, as right now many of my puppies finish by beating specials and that may be tougher for her...but not impossible) and/or would make excellent breeding stock.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13395891
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13396183
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13395902
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13397649

For those interested in this breed, there are only 4 listed breeders (some of whom are not active). I would love some help, as entries have declined recently! This a great breed, however, with beautiful Picardy photos. Finishable SOP is about 90.75 and up, but lower is also possible if we got more entries together. Group placings are becoming more common, as well happy :)

Em

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.