Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2014 5:08:20 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Edit: Couldn't get the link working :/

Alrighty, here is your banner Dreisaiah Hundehutte!

Please let me know if the text at the bottom isn't to your liking. I wasn't sure what exactly you envisioned when you wanted it on there.

Also, did you want GPs to go with this? happy :)
I have litters due next week, once they are matured I will send you a payment pup.

-----
Last edited by Roaming Tazi Kennels on 9/9/2014 3:11:35 PM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/6/2014 10:27:25 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Weee! That's my Ringo! Absolutely love him. Thanks for using my picture. happy :)
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2014 10:42:00 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Kennel Name: Boodie Kennels
Breed(s): Standard Poodles
Style/BG: Parisan.. like a stroll through France; Eiffel Tower
Extra specification: Please make it as realistic as possible.. also please use a Standard Poodle in showcoat.

Thank youlaugh :D
-Gio
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2014 3:52:14 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Wow!!! It is gorgeous!! The dogs are well placed with great shadows and the background is clear and strong, plus the kennel name is in a perfect place!

The text // could the name of the dog go underneath the credits or be a part of the credits? That way it looks like one bunch of text. happy :) Otherwise I love it and please send a payment pup to Warhead when you get one!

Reina
 Vivente
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2014 7:52:36 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post

Roaming Tazi, I edited my order since I have decided to move one of my breeds into another kennel. If you have already started on the banner, however, I'm still more than willing to pay for it as originally ordered! I just wanted to give you a heads up since I did edit my original post and don't want you to get confused.

Em
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2014 3:09:19 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

No worries, I will just revise what I have so far. It's not time consuming at all happy :)

Reina, once my litters are settled I will send on your way. All the ones had available have been used. So glad you like it! I will edit the banner's text & update it that post. I just wasn't sure if it merely credit, or you actually wanted people to notice the dog's name wink ;)

-----
Last edited by Roaming Tazi Kennels on 9/9/2014 3:12:42 PM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/9/2014 10:10:18 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Tazi, I took the picture of the BRT and gave Reina permission to use it. The credits didn't have to be like... Vivid. Just as long as they were there. happy :) they could have been a faint watermark somewhere. I didn't mean to make it seem like a pain. Haha! Lovely work thanks for using my Ringo. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Fourlorn on 9/9/2014 10:10:34 PM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/9/2014 10:15:08 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Ah heck... I can't pass it up.

Kennel: Fourlorn
Breed: Doberman Pincher
Slogan: The world's gonna know our name.
Theme: Mountain top looking down or something that merely depicts pride, courage, royalty, almighty. I hope that makes some sense. Think regal.
Extra: I'm not picky, I just request a cropped and docked show Dobe. happy :)
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2014 12:40:03 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Reina, I sent you a payment pup via PM happy :)

Fourlorn, I have your order noted. Thank you!
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2014 12:37:17 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

My apologies for the wait! Kievan, here is yours. Please let me know what you think, and if anything needs to be altered! happy :) When you are ready, I have payment pups available.

Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2014 12:48:01 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

Love it and the shape! Let me know when I can pay, thank you!
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2014 1:08:28 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Wonderful! So glad you like it. Link sent wink ;)
 Gandie Gold
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2014 12:50:21 PM reply with quote send message to Gandie Gold Object to Post

These are beautiful!!! Are you still taking orders?
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 3:30:20 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Yes I am keeping orders open! happy :) happy :)

Vivente, here is yours...now, I kinda went a little out there with the space/modern theme so if you want something with real dogs or less shapes, please let me know!

-----
Last edited by Roaming Tazi Kennels on 9/20/2014 3:33:53 PM
 Vivente
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 3:59:22 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post

Wow, no I love the shapes and entire design! I might prefer if you substituted the cut outs for real dogs (in that same position, if possible), but only if you have the time. I'll pay extra wink ;) I love that you used your imagination, though, because I really love the unique design! happy :) Send me a pay pup soon, either way.

Em
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 4:05:18 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

I will see what I can find. I may not able to give you the same poses, as neither came in any abundant images. I won't charge extra wink ;)
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 4:49:50 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Here are two options. I was not so fond of photos "floating" so having them come off the edge like the text offsets that feeling for me. However, the choice is yours on which one you'd like to use wink ;)

Are the dogs chosen alright with you? I was not able to find many PWDs in good quality photos.

-----
Last edited by Roaming Tazi Kennels on 9/20/2014 4:52:39 PM
 Vivente
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 5:01:39 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post

Wow, it's beautiful!!!! Everything is absolutely perfect now happy :) I just offered on the pay pup. Thank you again!

Em
 Gandie Gold
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 5:06:37 PM reply with quote send message to Gandie Gold Object to Post

Yayy!! happy :)

Kennel Name: Gandie Gold
Breed(s): Siberian Husky
Style/BG: Elegant
Extra specification: I'd really like a cottage/bridge/river theme for this. I love oranges and sunsets if that helps any! If you have an idea for this, go for it! laugh :D

Thank you!
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2014 3:31:53 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Hey guys- I'm so sorry for this horribly long wait. My computer had to be replaced shortly after the last order was done and I completely failed to check back in after it was set up. My fault completely.

I will finish the orders but I will not make anyone pay for them happy :) I know this was inconvenient in every way so I will pick it back up for free.

-Tazi

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.