Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2014 6:43:48 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Boodie Kennels-

You didn't specify which show clip, so I went with this dog, as the pose was nice for the scenery. How do you like this?

Referencing my previous post, this is free due to the long wait wink ;)

Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/25/2014 8:02:59 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Lol I'm so sorry about that.. I love the banner overall but if you could, can you use a dog in a more "showy" clip.

-Gio

-----
Last edited by Boodie Kennels on 10/25/2014 8:03:45 PM
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 12:52:46 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Taking orders? I'd be in the market for two or three happy :)
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2014 10:15:39 AM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Boodie Kennels, I have to ask again what you mean by "showy". I see many clips in the show ring, and quite frankly they all look showy to me lol! Are you referring to something like the Continental or Saddle?

-Tazi
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2014 10:16:47 AM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Astoria Kennels, I will have to see if orders can be open for more. I will finish the last ones and see how long that takes; I am not a fan of making people wait but I got an influx of clients in RL so these are being put back a bit.

-Tazi
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/9/2014 9:21:09 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Roaming tazi Kennels a showy cut is more like the standard on my current banner.
 KT Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2014 1:08:31 PM reply with quote send message to KT Kennel Object to Post

Hi,

Could you let me know if you are able to make me a banner too please? Saw in your previous post you were busy but I don't mind waiting happy :)

Thanks,
Katie
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2014 11:41:56 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Ahh! So glad to see you are back and making banners! I also just recently started playing again after a two year hiatus to focus on college. I've always loved your work happy :)

Banners
Kennel Name: Wicked Kisses
Breed(s): Bearded Collie, Siberian Husky
Style/BG: Anything dark, spooky
Extra specification:

GPs
Text: WiKiss
Breed: Bearded Collie
Extra specifications: Can match the banner

Text: WiKiss
Breed: Siberian Husky
Extra specifications: match the banner

Willing to wait however long it takes you, especially since I am just getting my kennel re organized. Please let me know if you don't think you can get it done though, I understand! Thank you so much!

Taylor

-----
Last edited by Wicked Kisses on 1/1/2015 10:25:09 PM
 Mindspring Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2015 9:00:41 AM reply with quote send message to Mindspring Kennel Object to Post

Could you do a banner with a Newfoundland and Field Spaniel for Paramount Kennel?

Using light greens?
i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/newfoundfield/Mobile%20Uploads/image-1.jpg
i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/newfoundfield/Mobile%20Uploads/image-2.jpg

-----
Last edited by Mindspring Kennel on 1/9/2015 9:05:06 AM
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2015 4:28:08 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Boodie Kennels, here is an alternate to the original.
The issue is not just finding high quality photos, but I am not a fan of putting dogs in a banner that don't "fit". For this design, a stacked dog viewed from the side just won't look good, and that kind of scrutiny narrows my field of photos considerably =) If you have any photos you would want other than this, I would love to use them. This is not the highest quality photo I would like, but the dog's position and lighting fit very well.

As for the other banners, I will try my best to get to them but as seen it may take a while. There will be no charge for them, as you've waited so long (that include you as well, Boodie Kennels)

Further orders would be best placed at a later date when I am not sot tied up in RL happy :) Thank you all for your patience.

-----
Last edited by Roaming Tazi Kennels on 2/21/2015 4:29:36 PM

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing