Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : In debt after beening away for years? Help!
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/1/2014 12:59:43 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post   

I'm not new necessarily but I've been gone for a long time. I don't remember ever being in debt before now & my account is negative 3,000+ from being away. I make banners and cannot get paid because I don't have dogs and can't buy ones to use as payments pups. What do I do?
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2014 1:02:53 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Yikes. The only thing to do (that I know of) is sell all sessions every day until you are out of debt again. Or maybe Jeff can re-set your finances as if you are a new kennel? It can't hurt to ask anyway.

Personally, I would open a new kennel and drop this one to basic until it was out of debt, if Jeff can't help.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/1/2014 1:12:44 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Contact ADMIN and ask for a reset. You'll get the $5000 initial grant and you can go from there.

There are some conditions on the reset but if you've been gone for some time you should not have any problems with this.

Welcome back and good luck.
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2014 9:44:08 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Awesome. I didn't realize that could be done. Thank you guys!
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2014 6:09:14 AM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

Is $5000 now the starting point? I've been away for ages too, and would have assumed that my account would have kept drawing a salary, but I'm sitting below $2500 (which I thought was the magic amount that salary was supposed to bring us back to).

Apologies if I've sidetracked the thread.

Jessica
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2014 10:59:28 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Sorry, I think you're right - $2500.

Whatever it is, you get that as your balance. One thing you might check is that it usually includes FHing on all your dogs if that's an issue you might have to negotiate.
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2014 12:04:23 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

I actually just figured out that someone can offer on a dog more than $1500. That definitely wasn't a feature back when I played lol! So I sold one dog for enough that I think I can start working my way back up. Whew!!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.