Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Does everyone read the general forum
 Readystep
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/2/2014 5:02:30 PM reply with quote send message to Readystep Object to Post   

Just wondering if people read the general forum or not, I added this post and am hanging out for more entries to add more payouts as it is getting expensive - this was the post:
I have lots of fun creating show and giving payouts So this time I am adding $50 best of breed payouts for a random breed that is already entered in the show - first payout at 50 entries, then another random breed payout for every 100 entries
Show is on 7th September www.showdog.com/shows/current_entries.aspx?show=Bestbritts%20County%20Show3
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2014 6:18:28 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

I read latest topics so I see General Forum posts
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2014 9:22:47 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I, too, check latest topics. You see everything but banner making and off topic forums. happy :)
 Bestbritts
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 3:53:27 AM reply with quote send message to Bestbritts Object to Post

Fantastic thanks. I wasn't sure as I haven't been doing this game for years

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.