Search

.com Forum · Chihuahua

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Long Coats
 Scrapinator
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/3/2014 8:57:15 AM reply with quote send message to Scrapinator Object to Post   

Are there no Long Coat Chihuahuas in the game?
 RaZmAtAzZa
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 10:08:12 PM reply with quote send message to RaZmAtAzZa Object to Post

I currently have only one long coat in my kennel. I've seen another that is related to my female in another, and it's a male. I can look in my reclaim for one if you're interested. Color is another thing the breed is lacking as well.

Razzy
 Scrapinator
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2014 9:04:46 PM reply with quote send message to Scrapinator Object to Post

I would be interested in a Long Coat. That's what I show in my "real life."
 Keaira
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2014 8:58:58 PM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post

Hi all!

I used to play ShowDog under the Imperial kennel name, a long time ago. I was in Danes, Boerboels, other large breeds. I have a Chihuahua in real life who is my love, so I decided to try something totally different this time around.

I ended up with several long haired source dogs, as well as what seem to be some less common colors. I have a Smooth Red dog available at stud, and I've also bred the long haired bitches so we'll see what we come up with! Obviously they won't be very good quality to start with, but if no one else has any, we have to start somewhere. happy :)

Nice to "meet" you all!
 Scrapinator
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2014 4:44:38 PM reply with quote send message to Scrapinator Object to Post

My real life two are white with fawn spots (their pedigrees say "fawn spotted on white". My show boy is almost totally white and the girl has a few more and a bit darker spots. They both have agility titles. The girl has obedience titles. My boy is a Grand Champion about half way to his Bronze. In the real life show ring we are seeing more of the fawn spotted on white dogs, at least in this part of the country.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2014 12:01:48 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I also have chihuahuas in RL, which is why I joined the breed with this kennel. Two long hair; one white male, one red female. I also have a blk/tan/white smooth. He looks like a tiny german shepherd with a white diamond on his chest. There's also a black brindle chi X and a black/tan chi/doxie.

I have a long hair cream starter bitch that I'm going to work with, I'd also like to get back the long coat gene and other colors.

Nice to meet everyone.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.