Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Family Account
 ruthlessHavoc
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/3/2014 1:07:43 PM reply with quote send message to ruthlessHavoc Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

hello! I'm not new, but I have a few questions about upgrading to a family account (it's been ~10 years since I last had one.)

I currently have two standard accounts. One is a rare-breed account, which I would like to keep upgraded. Is there any way to apply the rare-breed discount to a family upgrade or do you lose the benefits of having that account?

One of my accounts expires in about a month, but the other still has just under a year's worth of subscription left. I know that I should cancel my subscriptions when upgrading, but that only ensures that I am not charged next time. Is there anything I can do to not waste a year's worth of payment if I wanted to add said kennel to the family account?

Is it okay to transfer dogs out of one kennel and into separate kennels upon upgrading so that I have only one breed in each? I assume I would have to send out 5 dogs a week to each kennel until everyone is sorted? I would want the family account for this reason, so being able to initially move dogs around is pretty much a requirement.

ETA: I am also considering just upgrading a 3rd account, renewing the 2nd, and waiting a year for the 1st to expire before putting them all on a family account. I feel like this may be the best option for now, but I am still interested to know how everything would pan out in the future.

Thank you!

-----
Last edited by ruthlessHavoc on 9/3/2014 1:55:39 PM
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 7:43:02 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Admin can refund the money of your accounts that still have time on them if you EMAIL him BEFORE you upgrade to a family. Not sure about the rare-breed discount but I would assume that's a no go.

I can show you a way to switch more dogs much easier but please pm for that info, I do not want to post it here.
 ruthlessHavoc
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/4/2014 7:39:34 AM reply with quote send message to ruthlessHavoc Object to Post

Oh okay, that's fair. Thanks for the info!
 DesFlam
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2014 12:50:59 PM reply with quote send message to DesFlam Object to Post

How far in advance of changing to a family account do you have to email admin? I'm thinking of starting a family account on Tuesday, when I get paid.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.