Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : what do you know another "Newbie"
 King Cavalier
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/3/2014 4:19:54 PM reply with quote send message to King Cavalier Object to Post   

Hello fellow showdog players, my name is DeAndre and I don't show dogs in real life as I'm only 20yrs old (21 in December) so once I Gould this game I know I had to give it a go. I do one like to start my own real life kennel one day for sure. I do currently breed and show Guinea Pigs and Rabbits though.

I'm trying to understand the game before I get started playing. Any guidance would help or if I have more questions I will ask. I want to focus on Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, that is my grandma favorite breed and she has forced me to like them, if the american staff. terrier had art I would have gone after them since that's my favorite.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2014 5:19:20 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Welcome! I definitely suggest reading the help section. We are here for any other questions you will have along the way. happy :)

That's cracking me up, your grandma loves King Cavaliers, so she made you love them too. I'm hoping you like them on your own now? happy :)
 King Cavalier
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2014 1:56:35 PM reply with quote send message to King Cavalier Object to Post

Thanks, I'm getting use to the site just waiting to hear back from some breeders

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class