Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Banners...Bid what you want to pay!!!
 Euphorias
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/8/2014 11:03:48 AM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Ok so I decided to make banners and offer a new price system, you get to post your form plus DECIDE what you would WANT to pay, then I will either agree with your offer or give you a counter offer.

(I will decide my decision and counter offer on number of dogs, if the breeds are rare/pics are hard to find, if I can easily find background pics that I like and how inspired I am plus other factors)

I hope this allows banners to be more affordable to each persons budget and allow me to charge more accurately in regards to how simple or complicated a banner is vs a flat rate for everyone.

FORM

Kennel Name:
Slogan/Other Text:
Breed(s):
Background:
Theme:
Size: (Small, Med, Large)
Other:
BID:

Place what you would like to pay for this banner in the BID spot

Thanks & examples to fallow!

-----
Last edited by Euphorias on 9/8/2014 11:11:22 AM

-----
Last edited by Euphorias on 9/8/2014 7:56:41 PM
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2014 11:10:20 AM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Astoria2
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2014 1:53:59 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria2 Object to Post

Woo Hoo!! I'm first in line!!
I would like two separate banners please.

Kennel Name: Astoria Kennels
Slogan/Other Text: Multiple Best in Show and Best in Specialty Show Winners
Breed(s): German Wirehaired Pointers
Background:
Theme: oranges/browns, fall type theme.
Size: (Small, Med, Large) Med to Large
Other: I like landscapes - prefer hunting type - fields, rivers, etc. can include a game bird as well if it's in the background
I will provide photos - I have plenty of great ones, just let me know what positions, etc. Would like at least two dogs in the banner.
BID: 400

Kennel Name: Astoria Kennels
Slogan/Other Text:
Breed(s): Wirehaired Dachshunds
Background: You choose!
Theme: I don't have one for this kennel
Size: (Small, Med, Large) Medium
Other: I can provide some photos - feel free to use others as well. I would like two dogs please, or one body and one head shot.
BID: 250

Need anything else?
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2014 2:22:33 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

These sound awesome!!!

I prefer high quality photos, after that I can work with different positions. Also ONLY photos you took, other wise they are copyrighted to the photographer and I cannot legally use them. If you want to msg me the photos or links to them I will look through and pick out the ones I would like to use!

Thanks!!!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.