Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Any changes?
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/9/2014 8:20:36 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post   

Okay sooo I'm back now that life is settling down and will be starting a Family Account soonish... has anything really changed in the past year?

I think the last big changes I remember were the layout changing and over half of the custom pictures were complete. Other than that I'm completely clueless.

Thank you!! happy :)

-Cassie
 GaylanStudio4
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/10/2014 10:36:13 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio4 Object to Post

Welcome back!

I don't think there have been any major changes in the past year.

Previously: pups settling - no more waiting, Judges - preferences, owner handlers, GrandChampion points.

Those I think were the last significant changes. Otherwise more breeds have colour pictures than a year ago.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2014 2:14:55 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Welcome back! Since I'm not sure when you left I don't know what to tell you haha. What breeds will you be in?
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2014 3:12:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Okie doke thank you happy :) I completely forgot about the judge preferences.

Probably Saints and Tibetan Mastiffs would be the first two off the top of my head. Seeing as I've dabbled with them many times.

-Cassie

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.