Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Dogs of Merit
 Halcyon Delight
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/13/2014 8:37:03 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Delight Object to Post   

I just clicked on the Cavalier King Charles dogs of merit page and there have been no new ones added to the list since 2012

Is this because none have attained bronze since 2012 or because the list hasn't been updated since then?
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2014 9:13:49 AM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

Looking at other breeds (see Standard Poodles and others), the pages are updated. Therefore, there has not been one in that breed since that time.
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2014 8:14:35 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

I just got a bronze dam of merit GWP a few weeks ago - they just aren't common in some breeds, so they don't come around often. When I realized she was close to becoming bronze, I kept and bred her longer than I normally would have.
 Halcyon Delight
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2014 3:34:03 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Delight Object to Post

Thank you happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.