Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 19

Author Topic : The Top SOP List
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/13/2014 5:39:23 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Sorry, the site is down.

-----
Last edited by Dreisaiah Hundehutte on 4/11/2015 10:34:31 PM

Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2014 6:09:03 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Thanks, Reina. I Syrer do appreciate you posting this. I know that I keep this website updated with the highest SOP of my Newfoundlandstuff in my kennel, but it doesn't seem like anybody else does and I wished they did. I would like to know if my dogs really do have the highest SOP of their breed in the game. So, I hope that this post gets other people to contribute to the site.
 Sun Dale
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2014 6:17:21 PM reply with quote send message to Sun Dale Object to Post

The post above is mine.
 Justice Farms
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2014 10:00:42 PM reply with quote send message to Justice Farms Object to Post

I added in my Basset Hounds. I know I don't have the top SOPs, but I figured it was a better representation than the dogs that were still listed on there. happy :)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/25/2014 7:13:25 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Thank you! Yes, even if you aren't sure who is the top SOP, don't be afraid to add in your dogs or other people's dogs if they are better than the ones currently in. happy :) It will give some a better idea where the breed is at.

Reina
 sngpugs
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2014 9:15:36 AM reply with quote send message to sngpugs Object to Post

Link doesn't work for me sad :(
Keeps coming up Server Not Found.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2014 4:10:30 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/topsop.zxq.net/showdog.php

When the website goes down, please be patient; it always goes back up within a day or so.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 8:17:32 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Will check back tomorrow, it's not coming up for me today.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 8:27:41 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Is this what replaced Skipwall from the old days? Sounds similar.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2014 12:46:18 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

I took over from someone (not sure who) in about 2008 and did it for a few years on a Webz site, then Kelgee put this one together.

I don't remember Skipwall having a Top SOP List but I do remember the SOP calculator. Maybe that was who I took it over from...

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=208912

There's an example of how much info people had to put in and then I had to copy and paste all the information for each dog.

This way by Kelgee is way easier for everyone, even though the site goes down sometimes. However, it looks like it is working right now.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2014 5:49:46 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

bump
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2014 1:20:36 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I still can't get the page to open. I have been trying, though!
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2014 9:34:59 AM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

It's not opening for me either, but I'll wait patiently. I'm very excited about this!

Thank you Reina for working on this for so long! You'd started doing this around the time I started, if I remember correctly, and I think it's amazing that you stuck with it for so long.
 LilGyp Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/14/2015 10:00:44 AM reply with quote send message to LilGyp Kennels Object to Post

Top sop link not working
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/14/2015 10:24:06 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Is this currently an active Top SOP calculator? I tried the site, its 'not found'.
If anyone is using a site (this or another) can they post the correct link please.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/15/2015 8:58:04 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Not working
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/16/2015 3:46:21 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

I know. Kelgee, the user who runs the list, hasn't been on since before Christmas and I frankly don't have the time to run it manually again.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 1:32:19 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Such a pity but I fully understand.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/16/2015 3:16:24 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

If there could be several people running the list, it could probably go back up again. I'll see if I can conjure anyone.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 3:26:41 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I'm afraid I can't offer as I'm not at all pc savvy - sorry.

Replies in this thread : 19

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.