Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Show Obedience
 chestara
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/14/2014 8:50:36 AM reply with quote send message to chestara Object to Post   

Have been playing the game for 11 years now and something has started happening that I never experienced before. It has become extremely difficult to get my dogs fully sessioned for Show Obedience. I have tried all kinds of food, even tried sessioning them to 20 for Heel On Lead in Obedience. Nothing is working. Anyone else experiencing this and if so, what did you do to cure the problem?
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2014 9:09:55 AM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Goes by breed and RL types. Terriers are stubborn, so. Standard Poodles and such session rather quickly.

My SFTs are fully sessioned at 21 days, show obedience is last, if started on 0 days.

-----
Last edited by Kievan Kennels on 9/14/2014 9:11:58 AM
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2014 9:44:41 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

There isn't anything you can really do. And far as I know,for doesn't help show obedience. However you can still show, I had a girl finish her CH and gain 2 GCH majors with a 19 Obedience

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.