Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : What in the world?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/20/2014 3:40:46 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post   

SD gives us some good name choices.

We can go with Gingham, the name of a spicy pig roast at Christmas time. How about Edge? It really rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? LOVE the name "Crawdad." Reminds me of juicy, salty brains.

Okay, but seriously, I can't decide between these two. Should I name my dog Stinker or Furioso? He really annoys me and gets into a lot of trouble, and quite frankly gets me furious at times. He is Italian, but, not going to lie, he also gets bad gas. Which one should I pick?

Had to... I saw the above on the naming page and LMAO'd. Stinker OR Furioso. It just hit me funny somehow.

p.s. I am SO going to name one of my dogs Gingham soon.
 Black Rhapsody
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 3:45:32 AM reply with quote send message to Black Rhapsody Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

LOLOLOL. That is an interesting collection of names. Ampersand? Might actually go with mamacita myself. happy :)

EDIT: Just saw the "or". LOL

Jessica

-----
Last edited by Black Rhapsody on 9/20/2014 3:46:47 AM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 8:31:12 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

What about Slobber-Pus?

Glad to see the name suggestion list is still around! laugh :D
 sngpugs
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2014 8:34:22 AM reply with quote send message to sngpugs Object to Post

LOL I see 2 CKC reg'd Kennel names on that list. LOL
Both have some of my dogs or grandpuppies of mine. wink ;)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2014 8:43:41 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Hahaha I feel sorry for the dog who is named Asylum; though, I do know a few that could have been named that. wink ;)
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2014 4:08:10 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

LOL I laughed way too hard at this! Jitterbug isn't too bad....
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2014 12:00:24 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

I totally want to name a RL dog Furioso now. Too funny!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.