Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Moving out tips?
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/25/2014 7:16:15 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post   

So it's getting closer to the day I move in with my friends. Even though I know I'm going to be much better off, I seem to be very nervous about it. Maybe I'm not one for change or whatnot.

Has anyone else ever felt the same? If so did that feeling ever go away?

I'm not so sure why, I need to calm my nerves somehow. >.<

-Cassie
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2014 10:52:24 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Moving out was a real wake up call for me. More bills (number of them) than I would have ever guessed. But it was also the best decision I ever made!
More than likely, you will love it and never look back.
Living with friends can be hard, choose your battles wisely happy :)
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2014 7:26:48 PM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

^Choose your battles wisely is the best advice for sure. Too often, little things pile on top of each other and are the underlying cause of blow ups and fall outs.

As for the nerves, I expect that's completely normal. At least for me. Even just traveling on my own with friends and having to worry about adult aspects of vacationing is terrifying for me, though. You should keep us updated on your progress! Good luck. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.