.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : -Flails -
 . Honor
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/6/2014 6:35:09 AM reply with quote send message to . Honor  Object to Post   

Why are things so quiet on Showdog? Nobody is talking. I feel... Lost and alone. Haha.

Hope everyone that's around is having a lovely October!!

-Four
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2014 6:50:34 AM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

You are alone....all alone. laugh :D
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2014 11:02:46 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Ive played on and off for years. Since coming back a month ago, this is the slowest Ive seen the forums. Like all the forums. IDK whats up either.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2014 11:16:46 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm still here but we just had a baby so my time on SD is limited these days...lol.

Hope you are all well happy :)

-----
Last edited by Summerwind Kennels on 10/6/2014 11:17:14 AM
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2014 1:52:02 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

it has been quiet!! although I won't be contributing much... I leave in two days for Nationals!!! wooooo hoooo happy :)
 Keaira
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2014 6:16:10 PM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post

I have been wondering the same thing! I was very active a couple years ago, and there was always something going on in the various Group and Breed forums. Now I can't get anyone to talk to save my life...

(or buy any pups either!)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2014 7:10:37 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Gordon's have pups for sale!

We are working on clearing 47 acres of land, and the burn ban has been lifted .... Fire fire! happy :)

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 10/6/2014 8:30:05 PM
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2014 3:08:44 PM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

It's the saddest thing to me that no one has commented on this post for two weeks and yet it's still so high on the list.

Especially since I've just returned from a two-year hiatus hoping to jump right back into what was once a thriving community. Like, all of the posts on the first page of the most popular forums used to always have that day's date beside them. Now there's stuff from a month ago still on the first page. So sad. sad :(

<3
Sam
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2014 7:07:48 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

People area lowly trickling back and we have some new folks here. Some under new names (like me) but we try. happy :)

Welcome back!
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2014 7:54:34 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

I am seeing many old faces come back lately. I think its mostly a result of that "come back to Showdog" email. I know I had completely forgotten about SD myself. But despite the increase in numbers, the forums are staying slow. Its hard to know if the game's numbers are up and people are just being quiet, or that not many are trickling back in, or people forget about the forums or what.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2014 10:39:56 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I think a lot of people stopped posting because no one would reply to their posts. I know I try to reply when I have something relevant to add or when time permits. In my sleep deprived state these days it's tough to be eloquent or make sense...lol.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2014 1:15:39 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Same here, Summer!

My husband says I tend to give too much info. Oops!
 LadyJadeSky
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2014 7:28:25 AM reply with quote send message to LadyJadeSky Object to Post

I've always been a lurker. I try to make myself be more active, but I don't always succeed. I'll try to post more!
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2014 7:55:03 AM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

That's exciting, I'm glad so many people have returned! Since I posted yesterday I started creeping to find some old familiar faces and I was happy to see that many of the breeders and banner makers I've looked up to are actually active. Definitely hopeful that we can get the forums active again though! happy :)

<3
Sam
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/21/2014 11:59:00 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I try to go through all the relevant forums to see if anything has changed since my last visit - I rarely miss being on at least for a few minutes every day (it's my morning coffee routine).

Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2014 1:58:36 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Peace, I remember you!

I came back out of the blue, but couldn't remember any passwords to my old kennels. sad :(

I used to be The Dane Spot, TreeHouse Kennel, GraveDigger Kennel, SmokeJumper Kennel, and Rehab Kennel. Finally remembered SJ password, so I got back in that one. happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2014 7:47:41 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Ummmm, life got in the way? I can't think of a better excuse. And it's painful to look at a 3" x 3" screen, when SD should be on a big ole screen, lol. Plus, I'm on a computer all day long at work.

I was in the top 5 in Community Rank for sooooo long, #1 a lot. Now I'm 501, ouch...

Alexandria
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/9/2014 10:42:59 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Lol!

I have a little Word file where I save all my passwords. It's password protected - not that any computer thief would care what my SD passwords are - but I only have to REALLY remember one password.

And, with the linked accounts, I really do only remember one password these days.
 Langland
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2014 8:27:38 PM reply with quote send message to Langland Object to Post

It's too bad it's so quiet on here... Personally I would much rather converse with the SD community than peruse my FB account. LOL! Far less drama!
 . Honor
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2014 7:53:21 AM reply with quote send message to . Honor  Object to Post

I got so bored of talking to myself and playing against myself, that I made a family account. Yes, because I am that lonely in life. No. Not really.

I'm taking Jeff to Dr. Phil.
"Showdog put me in debt."

-Four
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2014 8:00:23 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Hahahahaha! Oh, Four, I miss you and your humor! I miss the good ole days...things are better in my personal life, but I still miss the chat gang.

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing