Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : If I switch to a Family account...
 ironforge
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/22/2014 10:38:32 AM reply with quote send message to ironforge Object to Post   

Is there a way to roll what I've already paid for the two Premium accounts I have into a Family subscription? Like, will Jeff count what I've already paid for two Premium accounts toward the cost of a Family?

I've been trying to figure this out but haven't seen any clear topics on it. Thanks!!
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2014 12:50:36 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Ummm...not sure. Maybe contact jeff directly and ask. He's probably the only one who can answer for certain.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2014 2:36:56 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

(Taking these memories from YEARS ago) I don't believe you can apply the money towards a family subscription, but as Summerwind said, contact Jeff. wink ;)

ETA: Correct kennel name. laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 10/23/2014 1:55:23 AM
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2014 9:56:05 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Summerwind this time Tree! :P No relation eh?

-----
Last edited by Gypsy Wind Kennels on 10/22/2014 9:56:21 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2014 1:54:28 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

LMAO, I think I was on a different post where you had just posted Gypsy. Corrected my original post.

I blame the toddler and baby for this. happy :)
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2014 12:40:43 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
LMAO, I think I was on a different post where you had just posted Gypsy. Corrected my original post.

I blame the toddler and baby for this. happy :)

No worries. Mommy brain is real! Mine are 22 months apart, so I've got 2 under 4 myself. I get it. happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/23/2014 1:28:25 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

If you have two premium accounts and want to go to a family (5 accounts):

1. Upgrade one of the premiums to Family.

2. Add the other premium to the Family.

3. IMPORTANT! Cancel both regular premium subscriptions or you may get double charged.

4. Also important particularly if your premiums were long committments - Contact Admin and tell him what you have done and the accounts and he will refund unused portions of the original premium subscriptions.

5. Create/add 3 more accounts to your Familly to make up the 5.

(This applies to 'Paypal' payments. If you have paid by cheque/money order or such, just contact Admin and he'll fix things up.)

Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2014 4:50:19 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Ours are under 3 and 2.5 years apart. happy :) I love it!

Replies in this thread : 7

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.