Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Help with posting a banner
 Lakota Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/22/2014 11:08:43 AM reply with quote send message to Lakota Kennel Object to Post   

I have a banner that i uploaded to photobucket. But i can not get it to load on my showdog page. Can someone please tell me what url code do i need to get my pic to show up. s207.photobucket.com/user/RotnRott/media/LakotaKennelMedBanner.jpg.html

Thanks
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2014 6:12:31 PM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

For starters, you have to find and copy the "direct link for layouts" after uploading. It looks like a regular browser link with no HTML code.

Then you place it in between the IMG code, which looks like this:

[img*][/img*]

Just remove the asterisk (*) and your link will be displayed as an image.

Hope this helps!
 Lakota Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2014 6:41:12 PM reply with quote send message to Lakota Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you so much.. It worked...

If you wouldn't mind can you tell me What code do I use to change the individual picture on each dogs pages?
Thanks so much

-----
Last edited by Lakota Kennel on 10/22/2014 6:47:54 PM
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2014 7:54:45 PM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

Sure! You don't use a code for that. From your account page, go to picture settings, then simply take that same 'direct link' and paste it into the URL bar on the picture settings page.

<3
Sam
 Dragunov
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2014 9:25:26 PM reply with quote send message to Dragunov Object to Post

But first, since you have Rottweilers, you have to turn off the automatic pictures that come up, the pictures done by the user Picardy. To do so, go to My Account > Account Settings > and press the "On" beside Color Pictures. It will refresh the page and turn it to off. Now you can use your own images for your dogs.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.