Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Show Brag
 Slipping Shadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/26/2014 5:00:45 PM reply with quote send message to Slipping Shadows Object to Post   

My little Papillon Liam finished his CH this weekend by going BOB over specials twice, once making the cut in group and once taking a group 4th! He's only 16 months old and still has a lot of maturing to do. Last month he took WD/BOW both days on a weekend out for two 4pt majors as well. He'll be taking a break to grow up some and get more coat in, but I am thrilled by what this youngster has accomplished!

Lisa
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2014 6:18:46 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Congratulations!!
What a great start for such a young guy! I'm sure you'll have many more memorable wins with him happy :)
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2014 8:35:24 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

Congratulations!
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2014 8:45:22 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

I hope those are pictures for an ad campaign. He looks stunning. Congratz on the achievement!
 S. B. G. Chow Chows
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2014 11:20:15 AM reply with quote send message to S. B. G. Chow Chows Object to Post

Congratulations,... really nice dog.
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2014 2:26:28 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

Gorgeous! Congrats!

Paps have always been one of my favourite toy breeds. Is he a bi-colour? Love it!
 Slipping Shadows
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2014 8:57:41 PM reply with quote send message to Slipping Shadows Object to Post

Thanks everyone! I'm very proud of him and can't wait to special him!

I actually took those pictures down at the Buffalo Outer Harbor (that's Lake Erie) on a whim. I have a really cute one with a sailboat in the background that's my favorite happy :)

Liam is a minimal tri- he has tan under his tail and tiny specks on tan on his cheeks.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.