Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : New Breed
 BayRidge Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/26/2014 7:26:00 PM reply with quote send message to BayRidge Kennels Object to Post   

I am starting my line of beagles from source and we all know how long that takes.. I am looking for another breed that is easy to show and sell pups any suggestions.. I dont want something that is going to take for ever to finish ie boxers goldens dobies

BayRidge
 GaylanStudio4
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2014 12:08:51 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio4 Object to Post

English Setters, Irish R&W, English Cockers . . .
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/29/2014 12:17:44 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Dobes do not take long to finish at all. With so many entries, a good dog can finish in no time at all.

Boxers are the same. Lol

These are both breeds I am in. Dobes are my favorites by a long shot of any breed I've been in over the course of 11 years.

Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2014 6:18:07 AM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

I'm enjoying Norwegian Elkhounds for sure, it was quick and easy to jump into. We have a small little group of breeders providing competition and a major is available each night.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.