Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Sponsoring Shows
 Spyte
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/26/2014 9:29:55 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post   

I am going to start sponsoring an all breed show once a month at least and possible a specialty now and then out of my basic account. I will be doing a random judge one month and then choosing a judge the following month. I am going to try to avoid choosing judges that are seen regularly already. If anyone has any special requests for a judge for the first one please post here or PM me and if you have a specialty request please let me know. happy happy :) I am hoping this will help with the issues recently brought up of having excessive use of a few certain judges.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2014 2:30:40 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Thank you and good luck with them happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2014 9:17:54 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Thank you happy :)
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2014 11:40:13 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

I'll enter your shows Spyte happy :)
 swale
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2014 10:37:04 PM reply with quote send message to swale Object to Post

I'll enter your shows. I do have a question--how do you sponsor a show? I've been digging around the site and can't figure this out. When I played a few years ago, basic accounts weren't allowed to sponsor, but you speak of sponsoring out of your basic... how do you do this?

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.