.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Breed Specialty Game
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/30/2014 11:47:34 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

Hey gals (and fellas for the few brave gents who dare put up with us)! Four here. So I was sitting here, as usual, brainstorming up some ways to not only get the forums a bit more active but, to give back to the showdog community.

You see, I've got some funds racked up and it's literally just sitting there. So my thoughts are; a game that gets us talking, laughing and having fun. But it's also rewarding. For each question I ask, there is a correct answer. Whomever guesses that correct answer will get a breed specialty of their choice. So, without further delay, how about some rules to the game:

-Give the others a chance. Each member gets two (2) guesses per question. Choose wisely.
-Keep it fun, friendly and inviting for new players.
-I do reserve a right to not sponsor a specialty and request that the winner ask for a different breed. Usually this is because one specialty already exists for the breed in the upcoming week.
-I won't be taking date requests, the shows will be dated at random.

Ok. So that said, how about we kick this off. These are all going to be questions nobody knows. Unless you're a creeper and you stalk me. So, it's just an easy way to keep it fair. Not to mention, I'll be able to find out which one of you crazies stalks my life. Win win, right? Awesome. Let's play.

First question:
My nickname is Kasey. Who can guess what my legal first name is?

-Four
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 12:18:18 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Duh. It's Kasey, and your nickname is Four :P I badly want to switch over to Facebook and attempt to cheat, but since that's not in the spirit of the game, I will pathetically guess.
Kathleen or Kassandra? Or maybe I'm way off and your middle name is Kasey and your first name is totally different. I'm having a hard time with this one...
*edited to add I went and looked on FB just to see and I still didn't find an answer! :/

-----
Last edited by Astoria Kennel on 10/31/2014 12:24:02 AM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2014 12:33:31 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Lmfao! Well, I don't have my legal first name on Facebook. wink ;) Hence why I am making these questions quite fair for everyone.

However, I will say that, although you misspelled it, you did actually get it right. I honestly thought it would be harder. ._.

Correct answer is:
Kasandra (and Kathleen is my mom) wink ;)

Astoria, message me the breed of choice.

Next question:
I have ONE single, solitary favorite color and one absolutely despised color. What are they?
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 9:25:16 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Black and Purple?

I have no idea but thought I'd play anyway.

Oh and I knew the answer to question #1 too happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 9:50:19 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Orange or Green

Thank you for doing this Four! happy :)

ETA: Had to change purple to green

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 10/31/2014 9:59:22 AM
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2014 10:58:11 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Very welcome! happy :)

Ok. So far, nobody has guessed the correct combination. However, my favorite color was mentioned. Not the hated yet.

Favorite color: Guessed
Black

Hated color: Open for guessing

Each of you have a chance to guess again for the correct color combination. happy :)
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2014 3:01:10 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

love black hate yellow which causes you much conflict when black and yellow plays or you attend a steelers game happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 5:23:02 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by King Blazzo Kennels
love black hate yellow which causes you much conflict when black and yellow plays or you attend a steelers game happy :)
LMAO!
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2014 8:50:35 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Black and Pink?
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2014 5:29:50 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Actually, I'm a HUGE steelers fan. I was born in Pittsburgh. Lived in PA for 10 years. wink ;) Not yellow and not pink!

-Four
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2014 7:12:17 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Love purple hate green
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2014 9:27:11 AM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

Blue? I feel like it's impossible to hate blue though.

Is it like really specific? Like aquamarine or lavender? razz :p
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2014 9:45:42 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Lol! So far nobody has gotten it.

Black is my favorite color! And no, the color I hate is not at all specific. Haha
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2014 11:05:12 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

guess 2 love black hate red
 OutJested
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2014 12:08:04 AM reply with quote send message to OutJested Object to Post

love black...hate brown
 swale
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2014 11:20:34 AM reply with quote send message to swale Object to Post

Love black, hate white?
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2014 1:38:31 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

King Blazzo got it!! Send me a PM with the specialty of choice!

Next question coming soon.
 Small Dog Grove
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2014 8:06:04 PM reply with quote send message to Small Dog Grove Object to Post

This is a fun way to impartially choose a specialty. happy :)
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/5/2014 9:01:11 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Next question:
I have two favorite breeds of dog. Both of which I own. Guess what they are. (Hints provided)

1) Not an AKC breed. Somewhat common although not in true form. Medium sized breed.

2) AKC breed but not very common. Large.

If need be, I will provide more hints. GO!

Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2014 10:00:26 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

1. Crap ............ Umm ........ Dang I'm at a loss. Golden doodle?

2. Boxer
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2014 10:01:36 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

#1 took too much time (and isn't a medium breed) laugh :D

Above was me

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.