Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Quick List??
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/3/2014 2:07:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post   

Just noticed we have a "Quick List for Sale" button and wondering what the heck it was about! Don't have time to check it out right now.

I've been out of the loop for too long :/ Not too long til I can just look at SD on a phone and then I'll be back for good, guys! (If anybody cares anymore, lol)

Alexandria
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/3/2014 2:19:17 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

It's new - last week or so.

It puts the dog for sale at $100 with no approval. It just saves you having to select a price and change it to an automatic sale from approval.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2014 3:06:40 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

It's been around for years! razz :p

Was wondering where you disappeared to ... Hurry and come back! happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2014 7:18:37 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Ok, I've just been not paying attention to SD...my poor doggies!

I'm working and hanging out and dating and goodness knows what these days (I'm going to have to get a planner, to keep it all straight!). I'm on a computer all day, (graphic designer at a print business), so I just wanna chill when I get home, lol. I'm missing my SD buddies!

Alexandria
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/7/2014 3:37:16 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

The Quick Sale button has not been around for years. It is new. You click it and it lists your dog for $100 without approval. Until now, you had to manually pick the price and it defaulted to With Approval. Now you have a quick option.
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2014 5:19:08 PM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post

I think TSK was just joking around, hence the smiley face happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2014 5:25:54 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Was very much joking. wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.