Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Leaving standard poodles
 Doggone Good
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/14/2014 9:32:18 AM reply with quote send message to Doggone Good Object to Post   

Looking for a competitive breed? All dogs for sale.
pregnant bitches, fully sessioned competitive dogs, up and coming pups!
come have a look and try a new breed or diversify your lines.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2014 7:52:34 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Oh no! Can I ask why? You have some great dogs! I bought some of your nice bitches. I have named them after your kennel.
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2014 1:29:05 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

Great Danes maybe??
 TinyTerrorsII
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2014 11:59:05 PM reply with quote send message to TinyTerrorsII Object to Post

st. poodles a little too competitive for me. (Doggone is one of my other kennels). I am frustrated by difficulty to finish quality dogs due to handlers unavailable in all shows. Guess I'm a middle of the road type...don't want to continually stack my own shows but like to be able to find decent handlers.
 . Honor
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2014 12:04:22 AM reply with quote send message to . Honor  Object to Post

Strongly suggest Dobermans. Give me a shout in Fourlorn and I can give ya some info! Lots of fun and I have awesome stock to start ya with.

Four
 Sun Dale
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2014 12:14:35 AM reply with quote send message to Sun Dale Object to Post

Do you want to try Newfoundlands?
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2014 7:02:17 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

That's why I recently posted something about the new issue with the problem that we can't pick judges because now handler hogging is a given. We've had like 4 people leave the breed in the past 2 months ):
 Treun
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/23/2014 8:41:06 AM reply with quote send message to Treun Object to Post

Sorry to see you leave. I have three breeds for you to consider: GSD and GWP and Aussies. I can help you with these

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.