Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Now recruiting! (Read on for more info ...)
 Ariege
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/15/2014 2:25:19 AM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post   

Step Right Up!! If you – yes you! – are thinking of adding a new breed to your kennel – look no further!
Introducing the Anatolian Shepherd!

I have been in this breed for years and I LOVE it! I currently have so many high-quality dogs I can’t keep them all – so I’m inviting others who are interested in joining a new breed to consider Anatolians!
Here’s some fun facts:
We currently have 4 major breeders including myself who are dedicated to improving the breed with each litter.
Our top SOP at the moment is 91.55% but anything over 90.70% is finishable.
We currently have 19 stunning boys up for stud with the majority being happy to earn $50 for their services wink ;)
Majors are usually available each night – especially when we have multiple people entering shows.
Players are very friendly – and everyone is willing to supply pups, broods and show potentials to new players if they are interested in joining the breed.
Dog sales are always $100 happy :)
And for those interested in colours – we have a selection of 14 colours – plenty to choose from.
If you have any other questions please feel free to send me a PM – the more people who’d like to join our breed the merrier! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.