Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : TONS of Specials Quality Puppies For Quick List Sale!
 Vivente
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/20/2014 1:28:16 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post   

Hi there!

I always seem to get an influx of nice puppies at the same time in my breeds and it seems to have been my lucky night for Portuguese Water Dogs! I have quicklisted at least 5 specials quality puppies, and a number of other easily finishable puppies. Whether you are a basic looking for a nice dog to finish or someone looking for a new breed, this is a great opportunity!

Here are some stats on this breed:

Breeders: We are a smaller bunch, but all friendly. I'd say 2-3 people regularly enter dogs, including myself
Majors: Come and go in waves, as I normally will enter as many dogs as possible if I have them. I am sessioning quite a few in addition to these recently dropped litters, so it should be more competitive again soon happy :)
Finishing SOP: 91.50+, although some lower 91s have still been winning based on the competition. All of my pups listed for sale are 91.80+, with the majority being 92+ (specials quality).

Feel free to message me for more information!

Em

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.