Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Dog Food
 S. B. G. Chow Chows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/21/2014 5:12:05 AM reply with quote send message to S. B. G. Chow Chows Object to Post   

I was just curious. What does Top Dog Health Formula helps promote?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/21/2014 11:39:51 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'm not sure.

Since it is generally accepted that 'Meds' in the custom formulas are irrelevant I'd say that it would not do anything good. It might negatively impact the other condition stats (coat, muscle, condition).

Health was added a long time ago but not implemented. I believe users rejected it (at least from my perspective) because it was felt that it added too much reality. We had to deal with health issues in real life and did not want to do so in our fantasy kennels as well. I believe death from old age is the only remnant of that feature.

Anyone have other thoughts on this?

swale
Basic User

Basic User
11/21/2014 11:48:17 PM reply with quote send message to swale Object to Post

Appears to do no harm to anything. Might improve condition a little bit in adult dogs--I can't recall since I don't use it anymore. Better foods are out there, and some are actually cheaper than this one.
 Watching Iis
Basic User

Basic User
11/21/2014 11:51:47 PM reply with quote send message to Watching Iis Object to Post

It doesn't do anything at all, you are better off feeding top dog Condition until it hits 20 then switch to pet house for adults. If it's a male that you aren't going to show just put on pet house at 14 days when he is no longer a puppy, the condition of the stud doesn't affect puppies only the mom's does.
 S. B. G. Chow Chows
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2014 5:32:11 AM reply with quote send message to S. B. G. Chow Chows Object to Post

Thanks very much... Well I guess they need to switch that for a Top Dog Focus Formula to help with obedience, because I have 2 dogs that I am sessioning that seem stubborn as hell.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2014 5:23:00 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Focus Formula, that's awesome!! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.