Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Now recruiting more players!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/25/2014 3:02:54 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

If you’re interested in joining a new breed – look no further!

Introducing the Caucasian Mountain Dog!!

I have been involved in this breed for a few months now and really enjoy it – I just had one of my girls go Best in Show !!

Sadly one of our long term breeders, Urso is having to leave the breed which brings it down to just myself and one other player so we are in desperate need of more players before the COI becomes an issue.

Studs are always $25 or $50 so it’s easy to introduce new lines into your own via new studs.

If you’re interested in colour breeding we have over 25 colours to choose from!

Coat and Size are the two most valued traits in this breed.

There is currently over 35 dogs up for sale from Urso’s kennel so there are plenty to choose from!

The current top SOP is 90.15% - but the majority of dogs are in the 89% range at the moment. I am currently showing one girl, but as we don’t have many breeders at the moment I won’t be sessioning any others until there are more entries.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at Quileute Legends kennel.

Replies in this thread : 0

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.