Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Basic with 73 puppies and 5 adult dogs
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/27/2014 6:14:48 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post   

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Dartmail

I know when you don't put a dog on Approval it is open for anyone to buy them.
So, my finishable Welshie was bought up by this person.
I would love to get him back NOW...but that is impossible.

Just venting.
Sigh.

Carol
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2014 6:49:46 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

There are some finishable pups they have!

Sorry :/
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2014 1:28:26 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

have one of mine as well... oh well! I guess we'll see if that 30 days reclaim works
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2014 7:00:09 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

It happened a month or so ago too. The person had over 100 pups. I dont get how they can still buy pups when they should have run out of money?
 AmalynKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/28/2014 8:37:24 PM reply with quote send message to AmalynKennels Object to Post

I noticed that too! Between my family accounts I think they got 5 of my pups and a few of them would have finished easily. With sales being so low recently I can't be too upset, I could always use that extra money happy :)
 GraceInGlory
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/28/2014 8:52:03 PM reply with quote send message to GraceInGlory Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey, I'll take it! The pup they bought off me is just about the only one I've sold in months! razz :p

-----
Last edited by GraceInGlory on 11/28/2014 8:53:05 PM
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2014 12:18:10 AM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

You have to be fairly far in debt before you lose your buying privileges. Given that they seem to have only been active for a day, they didn't have food bills to contend with. Assuming each dog was up for $100, that's just $7,500 spent on dogs. Each basic starts with... $2,500? And then $5,000 into the hole. Fair and within the rules.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, that's a sale you might not otherwise have had. If I have a dog that is so good I can't bear to see it abandoned- I put it on approval or keep it myself.
 terryterrier
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/29/2014 5:19:34 AM reply with quote send message to terryterrier Object to Post

If you sell something without approval accept it.
We should look at it as a gift with precious little else happening moneywise on here.
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2014 9:09:48 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

I don't think a new player. They are not making not basic mistakes. They use the loopholes in the game. Bad sportsman.
 Hyldfire
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2014 4:48:52 PM reply with quote send message to Hyldfire Object to Post

And it's almost the same pattern as the previous kennel who did this, indicating someone experienced. But as they bought 4 spare pups, I'm not going to complain...
 Kistmi Quick Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2014 5:22:34 PM reply with quote send message to Kistmi Quick Kennels Object to Post

Why don't these types ever buy any of MY dogs? sad :(

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.