Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Salary disbursement
 Drakon Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/29/2014 10:11:55 PM reply with quote send message to Drakon Kennels Object to Post   

SO im fairly new to the game and have switched my salary acouple time and have yet to see any put into my account is there a bug or issues. I swap it to no salary and all sessions and i get those but if i switch to all salary and no sessions i never see a difference in money added to my acount.

Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2014 1:00:25 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

The jist of how salary works is that the base salary is the average amount required to bring active users to $2500, or something to that effect. (I tried to look up the definition in the help and couldnt find it. I know Im not really explaining it properly). If that amount stays the same, which is usually does, the salary stays the same. I personally find it better to switch to all sessions, use what i want and sell the rest - usually nets me more than the salary + sessions
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/30/2014 11:27:59 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

There is a floor. At all salary and no sessions the floor is (15 x 3) $45. For a basic that floor is $3.

If/when the average balance of active users goes below the $2500 the salary will be something more than $45. I've seen it peak at $120 or so and it usually stays high (over the $60 for selling 12 sessions) for a couple of weeks. It increases gradually then declines gradually.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 11/30/2014 11:31:22 AM
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2014 3:46:45 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

There used to be a way to see what the salary has been for the last 14 or 30 days, but I cant remember where it was that had that info.

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.