Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Disappearing Sessions?
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/5/2014 1:53:55 AM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post   

After I got the extra sessions this am (around 12:20am game time) I still had 7 sessions left. I was saving them for a litter of pups due at 2:30am. Now (1:50am) it is showing 0 sessions left.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/5/2014 11:37:00 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

No sure but I wonder if at 12:20am those 7 sessions were still from the day before and if so they will disappear when new sessions are allocated. Sessions do not carry over.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/5/2014 12:46:25 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

I had the same problem when I first started you can't save them. They won't just pile up you have to use them or sell them everyday
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2014 1:38:30 PM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

I understand I can't pile them from day to day, but I thought you could at least save them until the next time you are due to get them. I mean not everyone is online at 12am game time to use them as soon as they get them, these disappeared less than an hour after they were credited to my account.

Anyway, it is okay. I mean I am not freaking out over it, was more curious than anything else.
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2014 1:39:54 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

ooops that was me from my other standard. LOL
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2014 3:25:28 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

I've used some first thing like 1:30 am my time (12:30 game time) and have still had them later on in the day. Unfortunately, probably a glitch. If it happens again I would send Jeff a message.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.