.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Drakes Digital Drawings
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/6/2014 11:54:25 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post   

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

Moved to a new thread, as this one was too long

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 8/30/2015 11:38:29 PM
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/7/2014 2:21:25 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

I remember you happy :) I still have one of your drawings. I'm glad there are still a few people playing this game from a long time ago. I haven't made any banners in ages as I've been just too busy for them, but I still play the game wink ;).

WishMaker
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2014 2:50:30 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Ah Wishmaker, it's so great to see you still kicking around here, gives me hope that other oldies are lurking. I've already seen a few around. happy :) Maybe there is still hope for activity.

Anyway, I'm so glad you kept the drawing I made for you ^^. Can I interest you in another perhaps? Sorry; that was shameless razz :p

Always loved your work, do you still make stuff? happy :)
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/8/2014 11:02:29 AM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I very rarely make banners anymore sad :( The last one I made is the one on my page. I think I made that one at the beginning of the year lol.

If you really want to make a drawing for me, that would be wonderful. Of course it would have to be a Samoyed happy :) Let's see I think I want it to be standing with lots of hair razz :p Maybe add a little biscuit color instead of being totally white. I don't care what size picture. I will let you decide on that.

Thank You
WishMaker happy :)

-----
Last edited by WishMaker on 12/8/2014 11:03:37 AM
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2014 4:24:21 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Well you're banner looks great even if it is from a year ago. happy :) I haven't made one for even longer than that, but I know all about what it's like not to have time. Hope you can find more time in the future. happy :) Everyone needs to get time to do what they love. ^^

Anyway, I finished your drawing:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Ignomass/Samoyedcol.png

I made it medium sized to save a bit of time on the coloring, since white tends to be hard to get looking right. Colored like a sammy with just a touch of biscuit or cream, without going for full biscuit. I hope it's okay. Ask for any changes you like, can definitely change the color. happy :)

Let me know what you think and if you're good with it send the payment. happy :)

Orders are open

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 12/10/2014 4:39:33 AM
 Lëgacÿ
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2014 6:33:53 AM reply with quote send message to Lëgacÿ Object to Post

OMG DRAKE! That's fabulous! Job WELL done!

Now I'm very tempted to place an order with you! Haha

>.< for some reason my phone won't let me copy your order form. Ugh. Hope this works;

I'll order two if that's ok.

1) This will be my Fourlorn kennel mascot. happy :)
-Doberman
Black and rust
-cropped ears preferred
-head low, walking toward viewer perhaps. Or just standing.
-you can add anything else to him that looks good! My creative mind fails me most of the time. I totally trust your judgement.

2) I'll use this one as a GP is that's ok.
-Dogo Argentino
-Cropped ears preferred
-I don't care about how he is positioned. Standing, laying or sitting.
-text to read "Honor".

ETA: both on either white or translucent background.

Thanks so much Drake and let me know if you need anymore information. So very excited! happy :)

-Four

-----
Last edited by Lëgacÿ on 12/10/2014 6:35:30 AM
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/10/2014 11:43:48 AM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

It's gorgeous Drake. Thank you so very much

Send me a payment puppy and I'll pay for it happy :)

WishMaker happy :) happy :)
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2014 6:54:48 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

I'm so glad you like it WishMaker. ^^ I PMed you. happy :)

I haven't drawn any dogs for quite some time so I worried about how it was going to turn out.

Thanks Lëgacÿ, I'm glad you like it. happy :)

--And what size do you want that first one? Or do you have no preference?

I might start on it tonight, so if I don't hear back from you before then I'll just make it medium.

I will try to meet your expectations. happy :)
 Lëgacÿ
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2014 8:28:44 PM reply with quote send message to Lëgacÿ Object to Post

I'm pretty sure you will do awesome!!!

Also, medium is fine. Have fun with the dobe and do whatever you want to make him a mascot. happy :) THANK YOU!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/16/2014 4:27:08 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Finished the first one Lëgacÿ... Sorry for taking so long, I got busy and didn't have the time to get around to it.

Anyway, here it is:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Ignomass/dobermancol.png

I'm not crazy about this, but I redid the lines several times and this was the best I could get it looking.The perspective ended up being quite hard and I jacked that right foot up pretty bad. -.-'

Feel free to ask for any edits, or a complete redo if you want. I can also add on any extras and accessories you'd like.

Anyway, I will get your second one done tomorrow.
 . Honor
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2014 5:32:38 AM reply with quote send message to . Honor  Object to Post

Oh I actually really like that! :O

Looking very foward to the Dogo! Haha
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2014 4:30:46 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Finished the Dogo:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Ignomass/Dogocol.png

Let me know if you want any changes, and I'll get right on it. happy :)

Oh and, are you sure you don't want changes to the dobe? I'm glad you like it though; just surprised...
 . Honor
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2014 8:23:37 AM reply with quote send message to . Honor  Object to Post

Lol! Why surprised? It's a heck of a lot better than I can do. Mine would turn out kind of...stick looking...and mangey. I think you did good!

The Dogo looks wonderful! Thank you so much! Send me a price tag and I'll cover the expenses!

-Four
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2014 7:36:06 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Thanks, I'm glad you like them. ^^

Also, don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you could be great if you practice.I used to be a lot worse, but I know I still have a long way to go. One step at a time. happy :)

Anyway, I will PM you the payment pup. happy :)

Orders are Open
 ShowMuttz
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2014 9:29:04 AM reply with quote send message to ShowMuttz Object to Post

ooooh! I'd love one happy :)

How large is the large art /medium art? If it turns out well, I'd love to get it printed laugh :D

Animal(s)laugh :Dog, Miniature American Shepherd
Pose: um, I don't know exactly XD have fun! You can get tons of ideas from the photos probably.
Color(s):on ref
Color style:detailed please
Eye Color(s): on ref (marbled)
Text: n/a
Background: I don't want it to be plain white, so if you would like to have fun making a background (preferable colors are either purple or teal), then please do! My creativity is like 0.

Other: here's my MAS Faith: sta.sh/26xkb6qjx6x?edit=1 Thank you!!!

-----
Last edited by ShowMuttz on 12/26/2014 9:30:21 AM
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2014 8:00:07 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Hey sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I have been away on holiday. -.-' Anyway, I'm back now, so I can answer your questions.

Great looking dog by the way. happy :)

Anyway, medium art varies in size but is always at least 600 pixels in one or both directions, up to 900 one way but no larger.

Large art will always be at least 1080p so it displays at full HD.

Custom even larger sizes are available all the way up to 7000x7000 pixels. Don't know why anyone would ever want anything that large though.

Let me know what you want and I'll get started on it ASAP. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Drake Creek Meadows on 12/30/2014 8:02:54 PM
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2015 4:12:55 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

Bump
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2015 4:05:14 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

bump
 Fetterhaus
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2015 12:19:04 PM reply with quote send message to Fetterhaus Object to Post

Cab I take your next order slot? happy :)
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2015 1:02:00 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

You still doin this ?? I'm trying to get a great Dane gp
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2015 11:15:55 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

I will be happy to take you both, just fill out the form, and I'll get started ASAP. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 27
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.