Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : new standard poodle and siberian huskey puppies for sale
 allermann2508
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/13/2014 6:15:17 AM reply with quote send message to allermann2508 Object to Post   

Don't know how many yet but I'm going to have 2 new litters on Thursday and was going to put them up for £150 each. Both studs are mine and are well experienced in the ring mothers not so much but still good. Please message me if your interested.
 allermann2508
Basic User

Basic User
12/13/2014 6:35:15 AM reply with quote send message to allermann2508 Object to Post

bump
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
12/13/2014 11:44:09 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I see that you have a Standard Poodle litter. I just want to let you know that due to the low quality of the dam and sire, the puppies will not be of good quality compared to the current dogs in the game. I would personally save my money and forever home the girl that you have because she will not produce well and I don't think anyone would buy the offspring. If you would like, I could give you a nice female but I don't think your puppies will be sold for 100 or 150. Not trying to offend you, just some advice! happy :)
 allermann2508
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2014 4:00:25 AM reply with quote send message to allermann2508 Object to Post

K thanks for that. How much do you want for that bitch that you have . also what do you think about the huskies??

P.S im new to this
 allermann2508
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2014 4:00:33 AM reply with quote send message to allermann2508 Object to Post

K thanks for that. How much do you want for that bitch that you have . also what do you think about the huskies??

P.S im new to this

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.