Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : weird happenings
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/18/2014 12:54:00 AM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post   

I find this really odd.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13612447
As you see her condition is low but how come? Her damn has a 20 condition and I'm pretty sure I've kept her on top food (since birth just like the rest of the puppies that are for show) as you can see with the sessioning yet her condition is at 14. Could it be that I really didn't put her on premie food or what? So weird. Haha, I thought I'll share.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2014 10:06:17 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Did you accidently put her on adult food when she was still a puppy? Ive done that before.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2014 10:33:09 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I've done the adult instead of puppy before too ... Her condition is going up now, right? Did you click the puppies button when you made your ration? I've forgotten to do that too. More often than I'd like to admit. laugh :D
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/18/2014 1:37:13 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

If it's the only one that age and on that food, I'd suspect a error in timing the puppy>adult thing too.

And yeah, I've done it too.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.