Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 43
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/20/2014 6:22:33 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

the thread got to long and jumped around a bit to much for me. can someone clarify some questions?

I see the list that Jeff posted, is that based on kennels, years, days logged in a row???

I do not get a salary, so will I get a bonus?
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/20/2014 7:26:21 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

From what I understand, the amounts are in addition to any salary given, are given based on number of days logged in cumulatively, and for each kennel. Miss a day, start back over. Using the quick switch feature to move between accounts does count as a log in, and you do not need to be on salary to get the bonus.
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/20/2014 7:28:22 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

oh wow! thanks
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
12/20/2014 7:30:31 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

Thank you so much for implementing this!! I'm super keen to see how everything pans out happy :)
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/21/2014 3:10:05 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Holy moly!!! Here's to doing many backflips! I am so excited about this new effect! I've been busting my butt trying to advertise on Facebook but so many folks have said they tried the game, couldn't stay out of debt. NOW I have fresh ammunition.

Very excited to see how this effects us as a whole!

Jeff,
As always, thanks for taking your users into consideration and never letting us down. THAT is why showdog is and always will be the superior dog show sim on the net.

LONG LIVE SHOWDOG!

-Four
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2014 3:26:53 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

So is everyone else seeing this in their bank account?

K
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2014 3:30:03 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Kalynda, there are a few people who are not getting the bonus correctly, Jeff is aware of this and will be fixing it on Monday. If you are one of those who are seeing the bonus but not getting actually payment, he is keeping track and will take care of it.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/21/2014 3:30:24 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

50 bucks a day makes way more of a difference then it seems like it would happy :)
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/21/2014 3:30:35 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

50 bucks a day makes way more of a difference then it seems like it would happy :)
 Spirit Star
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/26/2014 2:10:44 AM reply with quote send message to Spirit Star Object to Post

The bonus is Brillant.. I can now enter Shows and Run on pups and hold more dogs to see if people want to buy them rather than FHing as soon as Possible.
Thank you
 Agile Sportsdogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2015 12:12:55 PM reply with quote send message to Agile Sportsdogs Object to Post

I know the bonus will be reviewed at months end but thought it would be nice almost two weeks in to get peoples impressions. I have ten kennels, mostly rarer breeds. Since the bonus began, I've sold more dogs and gotten more stud fees. Now I can afford to enter more shows and use outside studs and buy occasional pups or broodies to diversify my lines. Seems like a win-win all around that has "jump started" an otherwise dead
economy. Before, with limited play I still watched my $$ go down a bit each day. Now at least I can play more and if my balances are not going up, at least they are holding steady.
How does everyone else feel so far?
 Phlossy
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2015 12:45:10 PM reply with quote send message to Phlossy Object to Post

So far I love the bonus. I'm able to have more dogs and be more active. I can actually afford to breed AND show dogs without having to give up all of my sessions. Love, love, love.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/7/2015 1:29:21 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Love it, I am actually getting more pups sessioned, and have more than 1 dog to show. I am seeing an increase in the number of dogs showing in our breed. I really hope the bonus stays in place. The impression I am getting myself, is that it appears to be increasing activity, which is good for the game overall.
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2015 3:16:03 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

I'm loving the daily bonus, but it is a bit much for my basic kennel - especially considering that without the ability to sponsor shows or add payouts, there's no easy way to get that money back into the economy.

I would love to see the daily bonus added to ShowCats as well - it's even harder to keep your head above water in that game. I have a 50-day old cat that I've been sessioning for well over a month, still with 19s for two of her sessionable traits.
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2015 3:17:27 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

Love this bonus! Makes it less stressful to use outside studs.
 Bestbritts
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 3:59:37 AM reply with quote send message to Bestbritts Object to Post

I love this new feature. I have a family account and log in to the Bestbritts kennel, and from there I go to my other kennels

The kennel I log in as which is Bestbritts keeps getting the log in bonus reset to nil while the other kennels are getting the full bonus
 baymill
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 4:04:38 AM reply with quote send message to baymill Object to Post

imo - one of the best things that has happened to the game. Love it!
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2015 6:49:10 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

The log in bonus has given me hope of showing again in the very near future. I have a minimum balance that I need to reach before I enter shows. I haven't seen that minimum for about a year. Thanks to the bonus, I see my balance inching closer to the goal. It will be nice to take part in the shows again.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2015 1:24:26 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

BestBritts,

You need to message Admin - all the kennels you login to should be getting the full bonus. I believe there is a problem with some kennels - don't know why - but you have to let him know so he can fix it.

Hazygate
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2015 9:20:53 AM reply with quote send message to Hazygate Object to Post

WOW. I didn't even know anything about this til I looked at my Balance sheet today and was like what the heck is LB? NO WONDER my balance is so happy lately. Here I just thought my studs were finally popular again, LOL. But yes I think this can ONLY help people be more active. My breed has been a ghost town. Now I've noticed a few people here or there coming back to my breed, maybe because they finally have the cash to do so.

Might have to stop taking the weekends off of SD laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 43
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.