Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Need a Source Golden Retriever
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/21/2014 5:35:34 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post   

I need a source golden retriever male with a 20 head. Trying to work on the 9.8 head ALL goldens seem to have. If you have any source dogs left, I would really appreciate it.
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/21/2014 8:58:24 PM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

Hi,

I'm also working on this. There's an older boy in what appears to be an abandoned kennel that has a 10.3 head, and this is quicker than moving from source breeding (which I tried for a while). I've got some dogs with 10.2 or 10.3 heads that I'm breeding from, and have a litter due soon that should yield all 'bigger' heads.

Drop me a line if you want me to save a puppy for you.

Jessica
 Baronial
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2014 11:02:57 PM reply with quote send message to Baronial Object to Post

I've got a ton of starter dogs available in a few of my kennels. I will make them but would require that you paid for all 4 since I am unable to make one at a time or even guarantee traits.

I'm willing to work it out.

-Baronial
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2014 9:21:35 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

You can purchase start dogs now. To purchase a start dog it is $265.88 ... You can find the link on your My Account page at the bottom in the Miscellaneous box, at the bottom. Here is the link www.showdog.com/users/newstarters.aspx?breed=Golden+Retriever&sex=&color=Random

I'm doing a similar thing in Gordon Setters, but with 6 traits. It's fun, but takes FOREVER. laugh :D

Don't forget while you have Source Dogs in the pedigree, stats can be wacky. wink ;)
 Goldriver
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/25/2014 5:00:10 PM reply with quote send message to Goldriver Object to Post

Have reclaimed a boy with a 10.3 head, sop of 95.00. Get in quick to use him as he is over 700 days old.
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/26/2014 5:34:59 AM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

I have a litter recently settled of Goldens 96+ with 'big' heads (10.2 and 10.3) also in the line is the 10 gait.

2 dogs and 2 bitches for sale.

Jessica
 Rosa Nera
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2014 12:31:06 PM reply with quote send message to Rosa Nera Object to Post

Jessica, I actually have 2 bitches in the whelping box due today with litters sired by your Keeper. I am looking forward to seeing how their heads turn out.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.