Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Ive got the curse
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/26/2014 9:32:35 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

I'm pretty sure the puppy gods hate me lately. I have had 11 litters over the period of a couple days and not had a SINGLE one that was decent. And not only that, but they're hugely varied from the sire and dam. Those stats were everywhere and everything was very inconsistent.

It's not been in just one kennel either but over all five mine. I was just wondering if anyone else has had an issue? Are the puppy gods mad at me or could there possibly be a glitch somewhere in the system right now?

-Four
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2014 9:39:35 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I only have the one premium but I've been lucky lately. There was a while where I was having to FH every puppy from my litter.

Here's to hoping the puppy gods drop their vendetta against you soon! laugh :D
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2014 11:30:44 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Don't worrie Four it's not just you there mad at lol. There not very happy with my vallhund, lhasa cavs and huskies at the moment either, dobes they seem to like lol
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2014 11:50:53 AM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

I think the puppy gods love me right now. Just had the highest bearded collie currently in the game born to one of my bitches. Plus litters where 3-4 pups were finishable in both beardies and great danes.

Sorry you are having bad luck Four, got me a little worried as I have a dobie dam in the whelping box right now. :o
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/26/2014 10:13:48 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Well, I took some time and gave my due worship to the puppy gods through hymnals and prayer and they saw fit to give me a nice Dobe pup this evening.

I've been fortunate in the other kennels as well. Highest SOP in BRT and Dogos. And I got two in them. happy :)

All hail the puppy gods!

-Four
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2014 10:17:40 PM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

Very nice little bitch pup. Yeah! for the curse being lifted!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2014 8:19:18 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Glad to hear they accepted your offering! laugh :D
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2014 8:21:57 AM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

I think you and I shared the curse.....I hope that they like me come Tuesday when my next litter drops!
 griffin
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2014 10:46:08 AM reply with quote send message to griffin Object to Post

Just checked my litters and two litters of 9 all trash, one of 5 with three keepers

grif,
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/28/2014 7:32:15 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

The last 3 litters I have had I have not kept. I have actually gone out and bought puppies. Bah humbug.
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2014 11:55:48 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

This last litter was worse then the ones I had 10 days ago and on average for the month the quality has gone back almost 6 months. It takes over a year just to go up .75

I suppose it is just the breed, but damn!! What a heart ache.
 Tizzy Too
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2015 6:02:16 PM reply with quote send message to Tizzy Too Object to Post

I've had to FH several litters in 3 out of 5 kennels the past couple of weeks ... all seem to be "throw backs"
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2015 3:39:53 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

yep - me too - I had about 15 pups born in one of my kennels yesterday and I kept 1 solo pup!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2015 3:40:28 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

im just glad that we dont have to wait 10 days for them anymore! :P

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.