Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Looking for a new breed? Azawakhs would love you!!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/5/2015 8:37:09 PM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post   

Looking for a new breed? Azawakhs could do with some new players to spice things up!

azawakh.jpg ">
(Image courtesy of AKC.org)

We are a relatively small group of players that are working to the betterment of our breed and would love to welcome some friendly competition!

High SOPs: we have a gorgeous 91.70% Azawakh at the moment – and he is by far our highest SOP

Showable SOP range: 90.80% and above. Most are in the low 91.00%

Breeding SOP range: 90.00% and above

Studs: We currently have 18 studs available – with most being $25 or $50

Colours: We have 3 colours: Red, Fawn and Brindle

We currently have 3 major kennels, as well as about 10 other kennels with Azwakhs

So if you’re interested in joining our great breed – please feel free to contact myself (Chaos and Havoc) or anyone of our awesome breeders as we will be happy to supply you with some broods to start you up happy :)
I currently have lots of dogs up for sale happy :)
 AdvoKat
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2015 8:01:50 PM reply with quote send message to AdvoKat Object to Post

Bringing this back up! Azawakhs woulds till really love more players happy :) I've got a few very very finishable and mostly sessioned dogs that I would be happy to give to someone wanting to get started in the breed, as well as broods.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class