Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : 4th in show (mini brag!)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/6/2015 12:05:22 PM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post   

I was pretty excited today when I checked my results and noticed a Husky I am trying to finish took 4th in show! I recently re-joined the game so I am just starting to show again...needless to say it was nice to see happy :)
www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Elan%20X%20Show%208
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2015 12:13:29 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Congratulations! Its always a great feeling to receive a show placement happy :)
 ShadowRun Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2015 12:14:36 PM reply with quote send message to ShadowRun Kennel Object to Post

Congratulations!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2015 4:09:01 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats! Is always great to come back and get an awesome placement! Hre's to more of those placements! happy :)
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2015 8:50:04 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

Thanks everyone! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.